The Great Lakes Valley Conference has named University of Missouri-St. Louis sophomore Maxi Roth as the Women’s Golf Player of the Week, it was announced by the league office Thursday.
WOMEN’S GOLF PLAYER OF THE WEEK
Maxi Roth, Missouri-St. Louis
So., Stuttgart, Germany
Team Results: 3rd/11 Teams at Bradley Invitational (306-299-306—911)
- Tied for ninth amongst players from 10 Division I programs, shooting 80-69-77–226
- Turned in personal best and second best program 54-hole score
- Tied school-record, 18-hole score with round of 69
- Earns first career Player of the Week award
- Last Triton Player of the Week: Emma Thorngren (3/9/17)
The Tritons return to the links on Sunday and Monday, hosting their own spring invitational at Norwood Hills CC.