Megan Cullen of William Woods University women’s golf team has been named AMC Women’s Golfer of the Week the conference office announced on Monday. Cullen was selected based on their performance from Oct. 2-8.
The next AMC Player of the Week will be announced on Oct. 16.
AMC Women’s Golfer of the Week
Megan Cullen, William Woods (Mo.)
Sr., Morecambe, England
– Finished first overall at the Cougar Classic.
– Shot 8-over (154) for the tournament.
– Finished at even (73) in the second round. Her lowest round of the season.
– This was her second top-five finish of the season.
– Helped the Owls to a first-place team finish.
– This is her second career AMC Women’s Golfer of the Week award.
2017-18 AMC Golfer of the Week Composite Award Winners (Women’s; Men’s)
Week 1 (Sept. 11) – Chloe Kraus, Freed-Hardeman (Tenn.); Trevor Cronin, Columbia (Mo.)
Week 2 (Sept. 18) – Lucy Matthews, William Woods (Mo.); Jack Clarkson, William Woods (Mo.)
Week 3 (Sept. 25) – Chloe Kraus, Freed-Hardeman (Tenn.); Daymond Dollens, Columbia (Mo.)
Week 4 (Oct. 2) – N/A; Easton Lavelle, Freed-Hardeman (Tenn.)
Week 5 (Oct. 9) – Megan Cullen, William Woods (Mo.); Robin Conlan, Hannibal-LaGrange (Mo.)